Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 January 2014

I am Mr. Drunkard, the Conqueror of the world .!!

You might have heard of Alexander the Great and how much of this world he had conquered.  But here you have a friend who is greater than Alexander the Great.  Hey, that’s me Mr. Drunkard. I am indeed a great conqueror. Do you know how and why?


One of the most important qualities that a warrior must possess is courage. And who else has greater courage than me. I become the synonym of courage, provided that I take an ounce of liquor inside. It is true that without liquor I am nothing and I can do nothing. Kindly, bear with me for this!

In front of many thousands, what it is to me even if it is many millions or billions, I perform as cool as I am always. I am not afraid; neither am I ashamed. I do everything without caring about what the others around me think or feel. Actually which drunkard cares for those who surround him?


You may consider this as my weakness or fault. But this is not my weakness but my strength. By becoming a drunkard you gain everyone who is dear to you. It gives you a special energy later on.

You must notice that I am not aware of the shame I am having. I have lost my capacity to grasp what others feel about me. But when I am not drunk I think of the shameful life I have and the shameful acts I have done, with the help of alcohol in me.

I realize that I am doing that whatever a drunkard murmurs remain a foolish utterance. I am losing my value and am no more considered as reliable. Now nobody looks at me with respect but with contempt they look at me. Who minds a drunkard at all?

Drunkards are great poets and singers and you hear them singing and composing songs when drunk. Yet their music is of no worth. They are great speakers and you see them fearlessly speaking to the public. Yet, their words are not taken into consideration.

Many at times, drunkards are far superior to many top stars in acting. Yet, they are caught up and none respect them for their talent. We may be on the top position in the hierarchy but still none of the subordinates respect me. You and I know the reason well. If I am unable to enjoy all these for which I have the right to enjoy, it is because I am a drunkard.


If I, the drunkard, were the conqueror of the world, still I may not get due respect. So then, why drink and lose my respect? You judge it wisely not to have a life like mine because I know how ugly it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment